MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tremec TR-9007 DCT For The C8? C7’s Ending & C8’s Beginnings: Possible Options. ME’s Infotainment System Capabilities and Components

2 of 2 < >

Wish To Change Your Forum Name? Bob Lutz on C8 vs C7 Pricing; ME’s LT2 Engine Technology Enhancments!

It is easy to change your forum name. Retain your post count. Please PM “John.”
Chazcron’s Renders of Today:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...w-gif-and-ones
C8 Just A Little More: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...on-for-version
See more
See less

Steven Bell's 2014 C7 Z51 Stingray-The "Carbon Fiber Edition".

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I was very fortunate to get a guided tour by Steven at the BASH. This car is a beauty — and I know many new CF mods have been added since I saw it. GM properly could call the car, its “C7 Carbon fiber Edition!
              Some many questions about the ME right now; so few concrete answers yet!

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

I've seen this car at Eureka Springs. Looks great.

Comment

Guys, as you look at this Build Thread, be sure to click on the photo's link on the right hand side of the 3 pictures. It will lead you to more photo's.

Comment

Great job of sharing you beautiful Carbon Fiber Edition in this “build thread.”

As per the note in the first post in this thread, in any post above (#20 and less), to see all roughly 80 pictures at once, just please click on the little number and the word “Photos” to its right (that number being to the right of the rightmost of the thumbnail pictures). Then click on each thumbnail you would want to then see “full screen.” Note please, as it will be opening all 80 pictures at once, it will take about 5-10 seconds for all 80 picturse to open simultanteously.

Thank you .

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Guys, as you look at this Build Thread, be sure to click on the photo's link on the right hand side of the 3 pictures. It will lead you to more photo's. Start with the last posting and move forward to the first post. This will give you a better timeline of progress.

Comment

Uh oh......I ordered MORE Carbon Fiber! Stay tuned !!!!!

Comment

Oh my! I did not think it was possible for you to add more carbon fiber other than replacing your windows! I am looking forward to what comes next.

Comment

Can’t wait to see what you have arriving. Hopefully soon!
                            Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

While I'm waiting for my next Carbon Fiber mod to arrive, I made something myself!!! I'm sure you've seen the Sonic Corvette Racing toolbox available for a huge amount of money.

Well, I already own a Craftsman tool chest. Plus, I have a Fathead C7 Crossed Flag page. Here's the final product!

Comment

You are talented. I like it!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X