Collapse

What did you do to your car today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting ready for another spin. I take one car and drive it one week and then the next week I drive the other. But I'm still waiting for the Forged Forgeline wheels for both cars.
    They hope to be a big improvement over the cast wheels.

Comment

Well, this is embarrassing after reading all these comments. But I relocated my garage door opener (1LT) to the side of the console. Got tired of looking at it stuck on the visor. Smashed the U clip flat in the vise, and slipped one side of the clip under the edge of the plastic trim. Holds pretty good if I do say so myself, and didn't scratch the plastic! Tomorrow, I'm going to relocate the dingle arm to the top side of the drammy. This should make the flow of cognificent liquid smoother as it travels through the differential girdle springs, and take the load off of the sperval bearings. Will test drive tomorrow.
      Last edited by Jetdriver; 07-12-2021, 08:22 PM.

Comment

I just added the homelink visor to my 1lt.

Comment

I just cleaned the mats and polished the exhaust tips. Then, my new wheels and tires arrived. Sorry no pics, but I will post some next time.

Comment

Well my wife told me... "If you don't stop going out to the garage and looking at it, I'm going to get you a "Fleshy" for the exhaust pipe".... guess I'll be installing that soon.. LOL.. 🤣🤣🤣 yea, shes been replaced.. hahaha
            Delivered 6/30/21: The Red Demon 2021 3LT Red Mist HTC.
            Jet Black Interior w/Red Stitching and Carbon Fiber Interior Trim. Carbon Flash Roof, Nacelles and Mirrors. Front Lift. Spectra Gray Trident Wheels w/Edge Red Calipers. Chrome Exterior Badge Package. Midnight Silver with CF accent fender hash marks.
            AGM Carbon Fiber 5VM package, High Wing Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, Engine Vents, Mirror Caps, Front Grill Inserts, and Door Boomerangs.

Comment

I wrapped the lower front and rear grill areas that are piano black shiny plastic. I used Xpel ultimate plus PPF in 'Stealth'. It came out great and looks much more like the powerful 'beast' that it is, without that plastic shine. As well as looking more expensive and just plain classier.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	F3CA29E1-95E0-405D-AAF4-95102D311F50.jpeg
Views:	31
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	293605
              '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
              '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
              '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
              '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
              '14 Black Z51 Coupe
              '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe

'20... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels- 10/1/20😀 GAME CHANGER

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X