MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 5 < >

GM IS Radically Changing! C8.R Sebring Night Testing! FVS’ Latest Interior Rendering.

2 of 5 < >

New C8 ME Proposals By “unlimitedPower”! FVS’ Latest Interior Render! Bdsvavars ME GIF Video Rendering!

3 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally Or Locally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? duckvett’s Photo of the Day Winner

4 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? MikeC8 Wins Today’s “Photo of the Day Award”

5 of 5 < >

MECF Forum “Picture of the Day Award” (POTD) Section Started; To Be Eligible, Post Your Picture in our C1-6 or C7 section.

A different admin/mod chosen photo(s) each day, one you earlier placed of your car it in the C1-C6 Fantastic Corvettes section, the Compelling C7 section (or be admin/mod ME section chosen). We today feature Steven Bell’s beauty: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...y-award-winner
See more
See less

What did you do to your car today ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you do to your car today ?

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8638.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.10 MB ID:	16796Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8639.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.08 MB ID:	16797Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8637.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1,005.9 KB ID:	16798Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8636.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1,017.3 KB ID:	16799 I had the MSD intake installed when it was recently " built " . This left a lot of holes with no bolts , including where the factory fuel rail covers bolt on. Of course. I didn't like the look & had to get some stainless steels bolts/washers and also replaced the coil mount bolts . That's what i did today
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 11-25-2018, 01:08 AM.
    A thought if I might :-)

Very nicely done! Looks much better with those holes filled with matching bolts/washers.
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Cold and rainy, so nothing being done today, other than its battery being CTEK trickle charged.

Comment

What did you do to your car today ?

Took it for a spin!

Comment

I didn't know if the factory fuel rail covers would fit so I had to try today and they do,any opinions on which way you like best ? With or without ... Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8652.jpg Views:	1 Size:	945.9 KB ID:	16925Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8653.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1,015.1 KB ID:	16926
          Last edited by Ssscooter66; 11-25-2018, 10:51 PM.
          A thought if I might :-)

Comment

Drive it! First start in 6 weeks! Going to disconnect the battery tender put some alcohol in the injection tank (washer fluid tank converted) and drive it for 20 miles or so. Having new garage door opener installed this pm and it has to be taken out of that bay!

Comment

Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
              I didn't know if the factory fuel rail covers would fit so I had to try today and they do,any opinions on which way you like best ? With or without ... Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_8652.jpg Views:	1 Size:	945.9 KB ID:	16925Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_8653.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1,015.1 KB ID:	16926
              I think it looks good either way. I haven’t removed mine but always figured those covers held at least some heat so have thought of pulling mine.
              There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
              2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
              79 coupe Silver/oyster
              All one owner
              Museum lifetime members

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4418.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	6.77 MB
ID:	17001
                Great topic! Every day I dream about my Corvette in one way or another. Driving it this time of the year is weather challenged and you don't want to polish under 50 degrees
                so I'm stuck.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4479.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	6.31 MB
ID:	17000

Comment

Drove it. (3 extra characters)
                  SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                  27,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X