My C7 2017 Grand Sport Convertible 7M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My C7 2017 Grand Sport Convertible 7M

This is it. Keeping it and am on a waiting list for a C8 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2259.PNG Views:	0 Size:	1.17 MB ID:	64867

Nice! You ain't no dumbell.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post
      Nice! You ain't no dumbell.
      Lol. Thank you.

Comment

Your are a “smart-bell” for keep your beauty and getting a C8 too.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          Your are a “smart-bell” for keep your beauty and getting a C8 too.
          Thank you. My C7 is my 67 that I never had. Full proper Convertible with manual transmission and front engine-like in the old days

Comment

I like the way you think! Just in case the automatic C8 is too boring to drive....
            Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Originally posted by Meldoon View Post
              I like the way you think! Just in case the automatic C8 is too boring to drive....
              Thank you. I don't think the C8 DCT will be boring. Truth is I am ready for a DCT, as ashamed as I am to say it. It will be nice to still have the option of putting the top way down and dropping the clutch old school style and slamming into 2nd like a smiling fool

Comment

Beautiful grand sport!

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                  Beautiful grand sport!
                  Thank you.

Comment

I am keeping my Black Rose convertible. It will look nice next to my C8 coupe. Charlie aka cutnout

Comment

Originally posted by cutnout View Post
                      I am keeping my Black Rose convertible. It will look nice next to my C8 coupe. Charlie aka cutnout
                      Good choice. While I am getting a 2020 C8, I don't feel I need a C8 (Can always buy one next year). In contrast I do feel I NEED to keep my C7-as I won't be able to just swing by a dealer and pick one up (used cars just never did it for me-can't say why-they just don't)

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X