MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tremec TR-9007 DCT For The C8? C7’s Ending & C8’s Beginnings: Possible Options. ME’s Infotainment System Capabilities and Components

2 of 2 < >

Wish To Change Your Forum Name? Bob Lutz on C8 vs C7 Pricing; ME’s LT2 Engine Technology Enhancments!

It is easy to change your forum name. Retain your post count. Please PM “John.”
Chazcron’s Renders of Today:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...w-gif-and-ones
C8 Just A Little More: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...on-for-version
See more
See less

The "Carbon Fiber Edition" C7 Stingray!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How exciting. How about superb weather for your trip to the shop this Friday, and it being warm enough inside to complete all your latest mods excellently!
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Bell View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	2tAGAKNoRRmFXwpuZD4axg.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	834.1 KB
ID:	20340

These came in a couple weeks ago, but it's too cold in Kansas City to install them. The MAJOR upgrade has arrived and is scheduled to be installed this Friday.
      Wait your in Kansas City? I've got a project there all next year! Any chance of seeing this beauty one trip?
      2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

^^^ Absolutely! Send me a PM and we'll connect, for sure!

Comment

Steve, forgive my dumb question, but what is this piece on the drivers side mirror? Do you have it on both mirrors?

Ps: wife loves that car and can't believe I'll get to see it soon.
          Attached Files
          2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Guys, it's finally here-my HUGE mod! I've been holding off to announce this because it took a while to get these Carbon Fiber pieces (because of Customs). But they're here-my Carbon Fiber seat backs!!!!

These were done by Apsis USA. Jersey is great to work with. And I have to say that their products are top notch! Here are the seat backs, side bolsters, air bag covers and seatbelt guides.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	hdNtsw0bSWGGS1SZUAhbCg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	794.5 KB
ID:	20869Click image for larger version

Name:	EoGpJUCOSIihPzSCmmsNyA.jpg
Size:	748.3 KB
ID:	20870Click image for larger version

Name:	wmAJmpiwRxG1ju6zlt3mrg.jpg
Size:	814.5 KB
ID:	20871Click image for larger version

Name:	BoVqxttpRqqmD3ZLkVFpbw.jpg
Size:	929.1 KB
ID:	20872Click image for larger version

Name:	E+UcygfsRCyuf3b1Z1eCqQ.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	20873Click image for larger version

Name:	w+nQ6dlDRwW%DA5V7pRoQQ.jpg
Size:	837.8 KB
ID:	20868
            Attached Files

Comment

Absolutely beautiful Steven! Looks elegant and exciting too. I can not wait to see them on your car when we meet at aCorvette event sometime during 2019.
              Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Those are absolutely beautiful. I am glad for you that they finally arrived. Congratulations on your finally getting them installed on your car.

Comment

^^^ Thank you sir! I'll get better pictures in the warm weather/daylight for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Bell View Post
                    Major updates are coming! They have finally arrived and now I need to get my Stingray to the dealership to get them installed. They were ordered in July and finally arrived.....it's a LONG story.
                    Do you use Shawnee Mission Hendricks to install your parts. Your car is an absolutely beauty.

Comment

Yes Frank, that is where I purchased the car too. They have been terrific in support of my excessive modding habits. They also installed the dash, center console, all Carbon Fiber door items, my lower rear fascia and much more!

Comment

They could build you a complete new car from parts. I will see if Mary Barra is ready to ship out to them complete sets of C8 parts for you both.

Comment

Tell her I said hello, John!

Comment

I do not have her personal cell number. ****.

Comment

Darn.....maybe Tadge does!

Comment

You sure have been modding. Great job. The CF key fob took me over the edge

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X