MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

C7 Parts for sale and I will be on site at Carlisle, PA event Aug 22nd-25th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C7 Parts for sale and I will be on site at Carlisle, PA event Aug 22nd-25th.

C7 Parts for sale and I will be on site at Carlisle, PA event Aug 22nd-25th.

~C7 Parts can be shipped at your expense (determined by USPS from 20886 to your zip code) or...pickup at Corvettes at Carlisle next week...
    *I do accept Paypal as payment for parts shipped thru the mail... but at Carlisle Event..bring cash.

I will be at the Ron Fellows Spring Mountain Race track tent for the Corvettes at Carlisle, PA Event August 22nd-25th.

All for C7~ 2014-2019

1)* 1 New Stingray embroidered Cargo Mat $130
    2) 1 New set of Grand Sport embroidered Gray Floor Mats $135
    3) 3 New Gray center caps with cross flags in color $50 for all three
    4)* 3 New Upper Cargo cover with Crossed flag logo $50 each
    5) 1 New Clear Wicker Bill in the plastic with 4 long screws (Z06 and Grand Sport)$400
    6) 2 used Clear Wicker Bills without the screws (Z06 and Grand Sport) $200 each
    7) 1 New Battery Maintainer in the box complete $80
    8) 2 New Kalahari leather console lids $80 each
    9) 1 New Adrenaline Red Console lid $100
    10) 1 New set (4) of Crossed flag center caps in the box $90
    11) 1 pair of Carbon Fiber Exposed weave front spoiler end caps with screws $150
    12) 4 sets of New Corvette door sill plates $75 each set(2 in a set)
    13) 2 sets of New 2 piece rear Cargo cover $75 each
    14) 1 New stock C7 instrument panel $50
    15) 1 set Used Stingray embroidered floor mats with red stitching on outside edge $60
    MUST add USPS shipping cost to everything shipped for above.

PM me thru this forum or email [email protected]

All parts sold first come first serve.

Mike
    Last edited by Mike [email protected]; 08-17-2018, 08:36 PM.

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
Working...
X