MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! 1959 Stingray Race Re-Imagined “Modern” C8 Close Up Video

2 of 3 < >

Tonight @ 8:00 PM (PST) Scheduled Software Maintenance. C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

HEADS UP PLEASE: Tonight At 8:00 PM Is Scheduled Software Maintenance! Could be up to two hours long — but heretofore every one has been much shorter than the time cautioned.

Reveal Countdown Clock: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
3 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Requirement to cite your post’s sources with a clickable link.

C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette

PLEASE, DUE TO COPYRIGHT LAWS, IF YOU USE ANY PART OF AN ARTICLE IN YOUR POST, IMPERATIVE THAT YOU INCLUDE AN ACTUAL, CLICKABLE LINK TO IT. Thank you.
See more
See less

REVISED: C7 Ordering Closure Dates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REVISED: C7 Ordering Closure Dates

If you dealer has allocation, an order for a C7 convertible still couid be entered within the next three days. However, ordering for a C7 coupe continues through 7.18.19 — again if your dealer has allocation. For this ordering consensus, there are no national, official allocations, but as we know, GM does treat it top selling dealers a differently if there are a few ordering openings, e.g., rewarding them consistent with the “the turn, you earn” concept.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C2D409FB-3F01-419B-8751-8A55200137B7.jpeg
Views:	1229
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	39639

Ordering of ZR1’s is officially closed.

C7 coupe ordering, again if a dealer has allocation, extends to the 7.18.19 consensus.

Source: Mike Furman@Criswell.

Picture source: CorvetteBlogger.
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Interesting timing. Could there be a tiny C7 order window if one saw a C8 on July 18th and did not like it. Could a customer immediately contact a dealer with very large allocation and perhaps get in a last minute C7 order?

Or is that not possible.

Comment

The larger dealers seem to have a very good variety and configurations of the C7s in stock. Who Knows. But what I do not believe is if GM is going to stop production on the C7s as we know it, we will see the C8s much sooner than February as suggested by some. I think we will see C8s hitting the dealers by mid November.

Comment

An official GM document said that the last C7 was going to be auctioned off this summer. Both Mike Furman and Dave Salvatore have told us in writing that the C7 ordering window is closing no later than July 18.
        Last edited by John; 06-11-2019, 05:06 PM.

Comment

C8s in dealer hands later this year???? OOOHH I hope so!! Ain’t dreaming wonderful.

Comment

There are clearly two different opinions on this forum as to when the first C8’s would arrive at the dealerships.
            Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X