Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Kai Spande BGA Manager

On this episode of CORVETTE TODAY, you get to meet the Corvette Plant Manager for the Bowling Green Assembly Plant, Kai Spande!
Your host, Steve Garrett, introduces you to Kai as he traces his career with GM. Kai talks about how the Bowling Green Assembly Plant transitioned from the front engine, C7 Corvette, to the mid-engine C8 Corvette. You'll get insights on the plant expansion and how they made that all happen...giving the new C8 Corvette a true state-of-the-art build facility. Kai also tells you about the Corvettes he has owned and the funny story of how he loved Corvettes, but never thought he'd get to work for it during his tenure at GM. Get to personally know Corvette Plant Manager, Kai Spande, on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
NEW!!! Get CORVETTE TODAY merchandise here: https://www.agpestores.com//lanmarxgraphix/grouppr...
See more
See less

Last 2018 Z06?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last 2018 Z06?

Found this 2lt M7 jewel with level 2 Aero. Bought it in December 2018 was made on January 25th 2018. 2391 Gm says they made 2353 ending in the week of Jan 22nd.
    As a bonus only 99 Z06 cars in silver for 2018 and this is a 1 off car may be the only 1 off C7Z06. Click image for larger version

Name:	0425191400.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	33809
    Attached Files

Congratulations on your 1 of 1!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Time to buy a plastic bubble and drive something else. ME Vette perhaps ? Hopefully you haven't put too many miles on it.
      Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Plastic bubble? Not hardly, not seeing that, rather have the car to daily drive or alternate with the A8 with what should be a little more like 825hp (700 rwhp) on pump gas this car I believe has the improved fuel pump.
        Will find out soon what it makes.

Comment

Was out driving the A8 today with the 2300 Heartbeat and ARH 2 inch headers with the ZR1 TB modified lengthened Halltech intake. Tuned and dyno'd on a Mustang dyno made 650/650 RWHP/RWTQ which is 800/800 hp/TQ at the engine weighs about 3450 with a half tank of fuel. DSC shock controller as well. Pump gas no meth no issues. Runs like stock but cooler temps and more boost pulls much much harder than stock.
          I love the M7 but I love A8 as well. The A8 is super quick off the line runs super cool with the MAGGY 2300. Super fun to drive around looking for some track rubber to go soon right now the same set up runs 9's in the 140 range superfast. C8 for me but when the HP/Z06 model is released.
          Last edited by 3 Z06ZR1; 04-29-2019, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            Congratulations on your 1 of 1!
            Thanks John! GM says they made 2353 stopping the week of January 22nd, this car was made on Thursday January 25th and is 2391. 38 cars past what GM claims to have made. Could the last 2018 made as well for sure one of the last. Plus it really is a beautiful example complete new factory build. Only 99 made in Silver in 2018

Comment

Our custom ordered museum delivery C6 was 1 of 1. Pretty easy to do if you custom order .
              3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Z06ZR1 View Post

Thanks John! GM says they made 2353 stopping the week of January 22nd, this car was made on Thursday January 25th and is 2391. 38 cars past what GM claims to have made. Could the last 2018 made as well for sure one of the last. Plus it really is a beautiful example complete new factory build. Only 99 made in Silver in 2018
                Keith Cornett/CorvetteBlogger and I have often found number of produced differences. Perhaps in some cases GM is counting on cars made in North America, in others including foreign sales, build but unsaleable units, or some other factor.
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Z06ZR1 View Post
                  Found this 2lt M7 jewel with level 2 Aero. Bought it in December 2018 was made on January 25th 2018. 2391 Gm says they made 2353 ending in the week of Jan 22nd.
                  As a bonus only 99 Z06 cars in silver for 2018 and this is a 1 off car may be the only 1 off C7Z06. Click image for larger version

Name:	0425191400.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	33809
                  How much did it cost to get this information?

Comment

I think it was 25.00 to have them research the vin number. My question was also does this car have the new fuel pump the 2019's enjoy and the answer was that it likely does.
                    It does not have the off idle lag or any of the issues of my 2015 M7 just superior a car in many ways.
                    including the ride.
                    Last edited by 3 Z06ZR1; 05-13-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Congrats. Loving the color. Looks pretty familiar.

Comment

10-4 on that Silver, my other choice is the Watkins gray, Silver shades for Corvette are nice but only 1 Watkins Gm screwed up changing the shade to color that never match the sales of Watkins gray.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X