Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast Latest Corvette News

Wow....there is so much Corvette news coming out right now.   Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com joins your host, Steve Garrett to cover it all. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...e-2021-e12kai2  Check out some of the headlines below....
1.  GM Cancels June Allocation – 3000 status orders to be completed
2.  Chevrolet releases details and pricing on 2022 Corvette
3.  Chevrolet will offer a Corvette C8.R Special Edition for 2022
4.  2022 C8 Corvette Visualizer is now live
5.  Right-hand drive C8’s arrive in Japan and revealed at Fuji Speedway
6.  Ordering Opens in Australia and New Zealand
7.  GM still working out details for 2023 Racing Program
8.  Juan Pablo Montoya loves the Indy 500 pace car C8 Corvette!
9.  With C8 details out for 2022, the Z06 will most likely be a 2023 model
10.  Pre-owned Corvette pricing up 34% in the last year
...and there's lots more!  Don't miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.
See more
See less

5 Reasons People Hate My ZR1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Reasons People Hate My ZR1

Hey there ME Forum! Thought I'd share my latest video with you. This one I particularly love because I was just wanting to have fun with this video. Make sure you stick around towards the end when I bring on a special guest to give the #1 reason people hate my ZR1

Moved to correct section.
    Last edited by ABorC; 04-25-2019, 12:27 PM.

Comment

If there are haters, they have issues. I think the five reasons might be jealously, envy, insecurity, covetousness, and resentment.
      Last edited by Boomer; 04-25-2019, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Hard to find 5 people who care or know what a ZR1 even is let alone anyone that hates them. Sounds more like a title for a thread. I wouldn't buy one since brother Z06 is more or less the same car with huge discounts.
        I even prefer the over all looks and the low front
        swept front end and the lighter weight is a bonus on Corvette C7 Z06. Then the ZR1 is not the cool runner they should be.
        Where the the Z06 with the Maggy 2300 is.
        Plus with the Z06 I can own both the M7 and the A8 which are a must have in my book. There are 5 reasons and more to buy the Z06 instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post

If there are haters, they have issues. I think the five reasons might be jealously, envy, insecurity, covetousness, and resentment.
          Originally posted by 3 Z06ZR1 View Post
          Hard to find 5 people who care or know what a ZR1 even is let alone anyone that hates them. Sounds more like a title for a thread. I wouldn't buy one since brother Z06 is more or less the same car with huge discounts.
          swept front end and the lighter weight is a bonus on Corvette C7 Z06. Then the ZR1 is not the cool runner they should be.
          Plus with the Z06 I can own both the M7 and the A8 which are a must have in my book. There are 5 reasons and more to buy the Z06 instead.

Comment

You only left out "CLICKBAIT"

Comment

Pretty sure the ZR-1 is available with both transmissions, too.
              Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper View Post

That seems to happening to some ZR1 owners regretting the purchase.

Comment

I would agree but the haters? Seems that would be a stretch for someone to actually hate another's ZR1 purchase. They are sitting in the dealers here for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
                    Pretty sure the ZR-1 is available with both transmissions, too.
                    I'm sure they are there. Make sure you grab 1 of each. It adds a lot off fun.

Comment

You mean confusion. Forgetting which vette you're in at a light can be embarrassing as you gently let off that foot rest and slowly accelerate or suddenly rolling backward while r.p.m.'s sky rocket. Yeah adds a lot of fun.
                      Rob62

Comment

Originally posted by robert bornhoeft View Post
                        You mean confusion. Forgetting which vette you're in at a light can be embarrassing as you gently let off that foot rest and slowly accelerate or suddenly rolling backward while r.p.m.'s sky rocket. Yeah adds a lot of fun.
                        When confusion happens in your Corvette it is time to quit driving. Forget which car you are in? Really? You sounded experienced.
                        The M7 is fun to drive I like it but other times the A8 is the better choice. You only own and learn only half of the Corvette experience with one choice.
                        The A8 is quicker much faster off the line no doubt feels luxury 10 times better on dates too. Where the manual feels more like a sports car and is better on highway rolls
                        and a better driver experience. Actually like having the choice on which 800hp rig to drive to drive.
                        Last edited by 3 Z06ZR1; 05-02-2019, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by robert bornhoeft View Post
                          Forgetting which vette you're in at a light can be embarrassing.
                          Or worse. Sounds like you need to limit the number of vettes you drive.
                          Last edited by Boomer; 05-03-2019, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Z06ZR1 View Post
                            Everyone has their opinions on the ZR1 which is what my video was about. The things I stated in my video isn't necessarily what others have said about my specific car, but is what is being said on forums and the like. If you'd like..you can certainly create your own vlog about how you like the Z06 over the ZR1.

BLUF...my ZR1 is the perfect car for me. Would I have upgraded from a Z06 to a ZR1? Proabably not, but since I started from scratch with my first Corvette ever...it was easier for me to make that decision. I love the car and will not be getting rid of it.

Comment

I love the ZR1. I prefer the low wing model, but am super glad GM gave all its buyers a choice. I especially enjoyed the ZR1’s convertible reveal at LA about 1 1/2 years ago — with the coupe high wing version being parked back to back with the convertible’s low wing. If someone were to give me $100K, I would find the rest, and buy and keep one. My wife said to go ahead and get the ZR1 if I were to give up a C8 for at least several more years (we are retired and finances are always a consideration); I declined her suggestion.

However, so, so glad GM created the ZR1!

BTW, the centerline matched visible carbon fiber is uniquely on it for all cars under $300,000+. It is absolutely gorgeous, as is IMO the front hood, engine sticking out, and it’s shaker hood!
                              Last edited by John; 05-22-2019, 10:05 AM.
                              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X