MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Chazcron Driveway Walk-Around Videos! C8 Close Up Video

2 of 3 < >

Tonight @ 8:00 PM (PST) Scheduled Software Maintenance. C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

HEADS UP PLEASE: Tonight At 8:00 PM Is Scheduled Software Maintenance! Could be up to two hours long — but heretofore every one has been much shorter than the time cautioned.

Reveal Countdown Clock: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
3 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Requirement to cite your post’s sources with a clickable link.

C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette

PLEASE, DUE TO COPYRIGHT LAWS, IF YOU USE ANY PART OF AN ARTICLE IN YOUR POST, IMPERATIVE THAT YOU INCLUDE AN ACTUAL, CLICKABLE LINK TO IT. Thank you.
See more
See less

GM Announces C7’s End

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John View Post
    I would have sold the farm to buy a Cien when it came out; would now sell half the farm (leaving just enough for a new C8).
    Lol - half... the C8's worth it.
    Current Vettes:
    '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
    '91 Turquoise Convertible w/hardtop
    '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust - Ordered on 4-1-2014, 2000 Status on 4-10-2014, TPW 5-12-2014, Built on 5-16-2014, Picked-up at dealership on 5-30-2014
    "Delta t = 23"

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
      I have been wondering where exactly that Blackwing Engine is headed? Been trying to find out when that CT6 will be produced, but no announcement yet. Could GM possibly use it in the C8 at some point? Or could they use the C8 chassis to produce a ME Caddy?
      Great questions, and my belief is “yes for the Z06+ versions regarding the Blackwing’s essential motor design” — though probably some more than small differences; and “yes for GM later using the basic C8 chassis for the all electric Cadillac E-Ray model (thinking for the 2022 or 2023 year for that).

Could I of course be wrong in both matters? We all know that is way more than a minor possibility.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

I've been asked that question a lot lately. Would I be willing to trade my C4 and C7 to get the new C8? My standing answer has been: I still have room in the driveway for one more

Comment

I am definitely buying the C8. BUT, I am keeping my 2019 C7 as well. I love this car and until the C8 takes over my Love for the C7,. they will both be in my garage. I also feel that with the glut of C7s in the dealerships , that NOW is the time to buy a C7. The price on slightly used C7s will be higher a year from now on the C7s as inventory shrinks, then it is now. There will always be the Die Hard Front Engine Corvette lovers that will jump back in the market to buy a C7 over the C8 with the difference of pricing and availability on the C8.

Comment

Zora 69, wonderful first post of yours. Having both a C7 and a C8 would be terrific.
            Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06Mandy View Post
              I will keep my Z06 but sold the ZR1
              I'm keeping two of the best examples of the front engine Corvette ever C7 which is the Z06 then in about 21-22 will think about the C8

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X