Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Down Two Day!

No, not Tuesday.

75 degrees and sunny here yesterday and today. Yesterday drove top down to a meeting with some other club members to work on our new website, then back home to change the oil. Today, top down to the gym, then a quick wash before dinner. Sadly, it's going to be 20 degrees colder tomorrow, but spring is just around the corner! Click image for larger version

Name:	C7 Top down.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	29487Click image for larger version

Name:	C7 Washed.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	2.62 MB
ID:	29488
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Nice looking Car! Love a Vert!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ylesy.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	29493

Spring IS just around the corner.
      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

Tomorrow it's minus 2 and flurries forecast here. So no pics from me.

Plus due to recent windstorms I'm needing new roofing.
        2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
        Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
        2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
        Spectra Grey Tridents.
        Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by Bikerjulio View Post
          Tomorrow it's minus 2 and flurries forecast here. So no pics from me.

Plus due to recent windstorms I'm needing new roofing.
          There's a reason I don't live wherever you live! I see that's Niagara, as in the Falls, I assume.

I did spend a bunch of time there, on the US side, in the winter about 30 years ago. Didn't get down to -2 while I was there, though.
          Last edited by meyerweb; 03-15-2019, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

There's a reason I don't live wherever you live! I see that's Niagara, as in the Falls, I assume.

I did spend a bunch of time there, on the US side, in the winter about 30 years ago. Didn't get down to -2 while I was there, though.
            I think that is a Celsius minus 2. that is about plus 28 on the Fahrenheit scale.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

Yes we're in Celsius here, and the forecast is for sunshine today. I think the coldest morning was -20C or -4F so it can go that low. Zero C as I write.

It's called the Niagara region. The Falls is a tourist trap we avoid.

Spectra Grey Tridents.

Comment

Awesome that you are able to cruise with the roof down...im anxious for spring and summer to do the same...

enjoy and thanks for sharing

Comment

Despite the cool temps and lack of traction, it's sunny this morning so I'm off to lunch in the yellow baby.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190316_103854011.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	2.60 MB
ID:	29535
                  Spectra Grey Tridents.

Comment

Originally posted by Bikerjulio View Post

Yes we're in Celsius here, and the forecast is for sunshine today. I think the coldest morning was -20C or -4F so it can go that low. Zero C as I write.

It's called the Niagara region. The Falls is a tourist trap we avoid.
                    Ah, I didn't realize you were on the Canadian side. I did visit the falls once while I was there. Sort of a thing you need to do once, especially if you're already in the neighborhood. But I understand. I live near Washington, DC, but hardly ever go to all the museums, or the capitol building, or any of the other tourist place.

Comment

Love that color with the blacked out logos!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X