MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official 7.18.19 Livestream Reveal URL Site! Tustin Reveal Site Updates & Weather. Watch The Reveal on Your TV Using A Windows Laptop

7.18.19 Official Livestream URL Site: https://media.chevrolet.com/nextgenCorvette

7.18.19 Tustin Updates and Weather: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ather-forecast

Watch The Reveal On Your TV Using a Windows Laptop: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...windows-laptop
See more
See less

ZR1's for sale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how sales figures are for the 19 C7's, but if dealership lots are any indication, one of my local dealers had 5 new C7's show up on the lot toward the end of March and they are all gone now.

Comment

That is really good news. I hear the $3,000 Corvette loyalty program (which expires the end of this month), is helping to move dealership stock. Your dealership’s experience lately is certainly supporting that. Of course some of those could have been customer ordered pre-sold’s for those awaiting a nice Corvette spring driving season
      Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Originally posted by WoW Factor View Post
        According to Mr. Conti on his Coffee with Conti youtube channel ZR1 production will continue through July 2019. Therefore I would conclude that C7 production will continue at least through July 2019.
        175 available on the Autotrader today. The ZR1 will soon out number the 2018 Z06's.

Comment

Originally posted by C8-wannabe View Post
          RE: 2000 units soon - The registry says #1891 was just built 2/22/19.
          How do you get the numbers of actual builds and the other numbers that you folks post? I am curious to go and check specs on 2016 Z06's and the different colors final numbers?

Comment

Two places I use. First I go to CorvetteBlogger and do a “specs” search for the year I’m interested in. That usually works, If not, I next open up my “Corvette Black Book” by Mike Antonick. Hope one or both works well for you.
            Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Originally posted by robert bornhoeft View Post
              Less than 50 actual cars. The rest are pretty pictures. Maybe they will be built and available and maybe they won't . Go get em boys!!
              Not hardly dealers don't list sold cars on the Autotrader. . 180 shown 180 are available.

Comment

I have a 2016 Stingray. Love it.
                I was thinking about trading it in and picking up a 2019 ZR1 until the Grand Sport Midengine comes out. Let’s say hypothetically that’s 18 months from now. What do you guys guess the depreciation of the ZR1 will be? I am able to get it for $130k. Sticker is $138k.
                New member by the way! Enjoy the site. Very informative.

Comment

Welcome Tmaxula. Glad you are now part of MECF. Sorry I can not help figure out how ZR1’s will or will not hold their value. Right now, pretty well, but what happens first when first at the July 18th reveal, GM says that on a technical, lots of corners track like Lime Rock, the 2020 ME is in Z06 territory, and then during that extra year you are talking about still keeping your C7 ZR1, I believe we will hear that the C8 Z06 version is faster on every track they have tested it at than the C7 ZR1???

Just asking questions, because I do not know any hard answers. I do remember that in three years after the last C6 ZR1 came out, more than a few were selling for 60 cents on the dollar due to the 2015 Z06.

Personally, I never go into a car to try and figure out re-sale values. I buy what I can afford and want at that time, and usually take a bath when I sell it. I am the poster child for “buy high, sell low” when it comes to cars — but I might be up at the top in terms of “miles of smiles.

Hope someone else can help you answer your question.

Thanks again for joining us!

Comment

The Autotrader now has over 200 ZR1's for sale. Plenty to choose from!

Comment

Yet with the thousands upon thousands of Z06's available I couldn't find one the way I wanted it for 2 years prior to my ZR1 purchase. A blessing as I most likely would have bought it and regretted it .
                      Rob62

Comment

2499 ZR1 coupes as of April1 So maybe 3k before we are done. Plus the verts. 2018 Z06 are less in number Then the 5700 2019 Z06's is not a lot.

Comment

Autotrader alone has 245 ZR1's listed.

Comment

Give in to your obsession .
                            Rob62

Comment

The last of the ZR1’s is now being scheduled for production. Going to be about 2,750 total.

Comment

Originally posted by robert bornhoeft View Post
                                Less than 50 actual cars. The rest are pretty pictures. Maybe they will be built and available and maybe they won't . Go get em boys!!
                                50 actual cars? Only ones with no idea would post that You are clueless about how ZR1 cars are out there. Then you post others are clowns on other forums? They are plenty of ZR1's for sale not hard to find!
                                Go get them? Not hardly. Didn't want one from the start.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X