Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today’s News That “Corvette Fever” Returns

Corvette Fever magazine has not been published for a while. But Alan Colvin, a walking encyclopedia of GM cars as well as Corvette, has purchased the rights to Corvette Fever and has revived this publication! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-Colvin-euvkq2. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, visits with Alan to talk about the books he's written on Corvette and other GM products, his history with the old Corvette Fever magazine and how he plans to revive the publication. Plus, listen to this podcast and register to win one of 3-two year subscriptions to Corvette Fever that we're giving away exclusively on this episode! Listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast and win a subscription to Corvette Fever magazine!!!
2 of 4 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
3 of 4 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Brought my C7 home from Criswell 6 years ago today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brought my C7 home from Criswell 6 years ago today

Gonna hate to see it go.

Click image for larger version

Name:	THfT1p5BrPwk2hR2B_Ifer2-7JQYTtkVmdGY7SLEh36IT0CZclNwR-XNJQ83UlC6Vusp0aUMW_5xRokOhmjMhom8KiGMvq8jswIN6pzgETRT-GnVthC05BNYd0Cm3Vf0l2l1sW9N3iWvX3c7FLeIenis_Mhnq1T8kzjysGk2NhUHn2II1RxCeZyp7vZlLbf1B3AEdQt9yoZPJa1cVBUcyNpJUrHCcEZjOvut798lNmxu6HJBSU0_628EaoHCo9V
Views:	166
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	266695

Name:	d6otcWWVZ_V_rs3O4wL1dltViAvb7VYjIY3-OC7ocuf-kDEtU_vi5GVp5NWUZPoOrgvYblZLxD318AS7-9ZSDsLZzVmh2KQCFPLih3YlyxnzwjBaOfDjuQLI9lRy3Nf6sIHb4P5CaYUVqosOfIHYWrhKPWWi6Fig9jrkuQeeIU7TEn4_09iRKRdPyW63HJJhwUnusK6wNHhdlDL6kUdoftSqfOa2pVs8CG9fEaCnUZmhgdVmvGQkfz-gmkb-cWV
Views:	82
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	266696
    Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3300, TWP 5/??: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
    Gonna hate to see it go.
    I had the same feeling leading up to the day I traded in my C7 and picked up my C8. That feeling eased somewhat as I drove off in my C8. Your color is special!

Comment

Time flies when you are having fun. I remember when you posted those pictures that day. It is such a pretty color. I wish that had been the new 2022 orange.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        Time flies when you are having fun. I remember when you posted those pictures that day. It is such a pretty color. I wish that had been the new 2022 orange.
        I'm honestly glad it's not. I'd want to sell my '21 and start all over! OTOH, Brenda really loves this color, so she might let me do it.
        Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3300, TWP 5/??: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

I agree, that Daytona Sunrise Orange was really nice! I'm sure you'll enjoy your new Red Mist.
          '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
          '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
          '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
          '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
          '14 Black Z51 Coupe
          '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
          '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels - Delivered 10/1/20😀

Comment

Bob,

As much as you've enjoyed your C7, as we did our '17 GS...... and I really hated to see it go, you will likely be like the majority of us who aren't looking back as this C8 is stunning. Every time I drive it ( the C8 ) I can't even imagine missing our formerly loved, GS. This C8 is so much more !!!

It's exciting every time out. Hope to see you again at O.C. in October with your new ride ! We're already booked at the Clarion.

3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by Strake View Post
              Bob,

As much as you've enjoyed your C7, as we did our '17 GS...... and I really hated to see it go, you will likely be like the majority of us who aren't looking back as this C8 is stunning. Every time I drive it ( the C8 ) I can't even imagine missing our formerly loved, GS. This C8 is so much more !!!

It's exciting every time out. Hope to see you again at O.C. in October with your new ride ! We're already booked at the Clarion.
              I plan to be there! If I have to choose one of the other, no question it's the C8. But I wish I could keep both.

Comment

^^^ We had those thoughts too....... my wife was more hung up on the C7 GS. I also loved EVERYTHING about it. But had we kept both, ( which wouldn't have happened in the real world) when it came to time as to which car to drive to current things, we would always chose the C8.

Perhaps you remember our C7 from OC last time..... See you in OC if not at Norm's house before then.....

Name:	Strake's C7 GS.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	222.4 KB
ID:	266765
                3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

^^^ We had those thoughts too....... my wife was more hung up on the C7 GS. I also loved EVERYTHING about it. But had we kept both, ( which wouldn't have happened in the real world) when it came to time as to which car to drive to current things, we would always chose the C8.

Perhaps you remember our C7 from OC last time..... See you in OC if not at Norm's house before then.....

Name:	Strake's C7 GS.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	222.4 KB
ID:	266765
                  Yep, I remember your car, your license plate, and you and your wife.

Comment

I hope you are transferring your tag...... it's a classic !!!! Love it.

Comment

I hope you are transferring your tag...... it's a classic !!!! Love it.
                      Yes, that will remain!

Comment

That Orange is the best orange ever on a Corvette. And, good choice on the red mist (mee too) You are going to love the C8 and the red mist . You will have great memories of that C7 and more great memories in a totally different car. Good Luck

Comment

So Bob, when are you getting that beauty?
                          I'll see you at OC, and don't forget the all Corvette show June 5th in Lewes. I'll be there too.
                          Formerly owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, currently '16 Z06

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                            So Bob, when are you getting that beauty?
                            I'll see you at OC, and don't forget the all Corvette show June 5th in Lewes. I'll be there too.
                            I'm planning to come up to Lewes with some other folks from my club. Hopefully in my C8! Mike says he thinks I'll get it by the end of May.

Comment

Good, hopefully sooner than later.
                              Formerly owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, currently '16 Z06

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X