MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Stingray Sites For Your Convenience

See more
See less

2/10/19Pair of Black ZR1's/and many other Corvette deliveries/Heavy pics! Mike Furman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/10/19Pair of Black ZR1's/and many other Corvette deliveries/Heavy pics! Mike Furman

2/10/19 Pair of Black ZR1's/and many other Corvette deliveries/Heavy pics!Mike Furman

https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2019...U9RCthqFAmGUoo

click on link above.

Mike Furman
    Criswell Chevrolet
    Gaithersburg, MD
    301-212-4420 desk direct
    [email protected]
    www.CorvetteFurman.com
    "I sell and ship Nationwide and have done so for 40+ years!"
    Off Fridays and Sundays

Thank you Mike. Wow, you sure have a bunch of C7’s on your lot. I can readily see why more than a few who are not sure as to whether color want to order their in, travel hundreds of miles to walk your lot with you. I am chuckling, remembering your telling me about tsomeone who was doing that, but instead fell in lot and picked one of your existing stock.

Thank Mike for the video too. Corvette-heaven is just outside your office.
    Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

Comment

Thank you Mike. Criswell sure has lots of C7s to select from. It is a **** good thing you are selling a bunch every week.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        Thank you Mike. Wow, you sure have a bunch of C7’s on your lot. I can readily see why more than a few who are not sure as to whether color want to order their in, travel hundreds of miles to walk your lot with you. I am chuckling, remembering your telling me about someone who was doing that, but instead came to the lot and picked one of your existing stock.

Thank Mike for the video too. Corvette-heaven is just outside your office.
        Just so you know...that is half our inventory as we have another 70 across the street about 5 stories down underground of an office building.

Mike Furman

Comment

Originally posted by C8Driving View Post
          Thank you Mike. Criswell sure has lots of C7s to select from. It is a **** good thing you are selling a bunch every week.
          As I told John, we have another 70 across the street under an office building.

Mike

Comment

Two Criswell Corvette heavens. That is amazing. So many choices for your customers.

Comment

I wondered where GM did their C8 winter autocross testing. Now we know, they are running figure 8’s around the basement support poles. Out of sight of our prying eyes.
              Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

Comment

Thanks for all the new and old photos Mike always fun to L ?K at ....
                Here's my favorite of the week ... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3166.PNG
Views:	58
Size:	801.6 KB
ID:	26256
                A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X