Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

Showtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showtime

Drove the 66 to Jackson, MS on Friday for an indoor show on Saturday. I think the fact that I drove it nearly 300 miles in the extreme heat got me some bonus points from the judges. I managed to get first place in C2 stock over a couple of really nice 63 coupes.
    1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
    2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Bonus points for driving in the heat, “yes,” but the double bonus points was because you have such a great car!!!

Glad you are now back inside air conditioning today.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

That is one beautiful 1966 Corvette you have Brad. I can see why you won.
      Enjoying my Shadow gray C8. What a car it is.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X