MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Advantages of ME Over FE Configuration! Patent for Variable Width Spoiler

2 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild California Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

3 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

4 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
See more
See less

Anatomy of a C7.R

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anatomy of a C7.R

There are few experiences in this world that rival being trackside at the starting grid of an IMSA-sanctioned race event and hearing the deafening sound of dozens of race car engines roaring to life after the grand marshal commands “Drivers, START YOUR ENGINES!” For anyone that has ever experienced it, they’ll tell you there’s no way to define it. For anyone that hasn’t, there is no other experience like it. The thunderous noise of the engines, the body-piercing vibration of the unrestricted exhaust, and the ground-trembling rumble of dozens of race cars pulling out of the pits as they begin their pace laps before the green flag drops is an experience in raw power that is virtually unmatched anywhere else but at a race track.
    The Corvette C7.R was conceived, designed and constructed by Pratt & Miller Engineering
    based on the C7 Corvette Stingray developed by Chevrolet.
    The rest of the story, here:

https://www.corvsport.com/c7-r-anatomy-race-car/

SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
    27,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
Working...
X