MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Official Announcement of The C8’s 7.18.19 Reveal; Video of The C8’s Ride; C7 Production Ending This Year

2 of 3 < >

MidEngineCorvetteForum Traveling “Forum Flag” Program Created!

We just created our MECF traveling Forum Flag Program thanks to “Ripper!” Would YOU like to display our forum flag on your Corvette, become a member of this program? Thanks for looking at the thread, especially at FVS’ created Forum Flag.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...rogram-created
3 of 3 < >

C8 Section Re-Organization, With Our New “Mid Engine Exterior/Interior Pictures, Videos and Renderings” Section

MECF members asked for our segregating pictures, renderings and videos into one area; looking ahead, that section will become our most viewed area once you get your C8’s. Pre-existing threads that fit are now being moved. Thank you for the suggestion!
See more
See less

2/3/19 Delivery post**9 ZR1's in one week**/pics.stories.more*Mike Furman@Criswell*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2/3/19 Delivery post**9 ZR1's in one week**/pics.stories.more*Mike Furman@Criswell*

    https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2019...n-for-feb-3rd/

    Click on the link above...2/3/19 Delivery post**9 ZR1's in one week**/pics.stories.more*Mike Furman@Criswell*



    Mike Furman
    Criswell Chevrolet
    Gaithersburg, MD
    301-212-4420 desk direct
    mfurman@criswellauto.com
    www.CorvetteFurman.com
    "I sell and ship Nationwide and have done so for 40+ years!"
    Off Fridays and Sundays



  • #2
    Another fun delivery thread Mike! All the throwback pictures are fun, as are the current delivery backstories. Another week, and more C7 sales for you!

    My two favorite pictures this week are:

    Click image for larger version  Name:	54F8F69D-B5F3-4E44-8549-0D3E0D1A64F3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	63.9 KB ID:	25442Click image for larger version  Name:	89A48F07-8981-4F04-9D21-D9F0874BCDFE.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	87.9 KB ID:	25443

    Thank you very much Mike!
    So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

    Comment


    • #3
      I enjoyed your delivery post Mike. Five ZR1’s is an incredible amount. Thank you for the wonderful pictures of earlier Corvettes.

      Comment


      • #4
        9 monsters, wow.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MidEngine View Post
          I enjoyed your delivery post Mike. Five ZR1’s is an incredible amount. Thank you for the wonderful pictures of earlier Corvettes.
          9 ZR1's in one week...4 delivered and 5 picked up by GM that received TPW's.

          Mike

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by John View Post
            Another fun delivery thread Mike! All the throwback pictures are fun, as are the current delivery backstories. Another week, and more C7 sales for you!


            [/ATTACH]Click image for larger version Name:	89A48F07-8981-4F04-9D21-D9F0874BCDFE.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	87.9 KB ID:	25443

            Thank you very much Mike!
            I agree...and what can you say about Brian, Mike, Dennis, Carl, and Al! They were about the only thing cooler than a Corvette to those of us growing up in the 60's.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mike Furman@Criswell View Post

              9 ZR1's in one week...4 delivered and 5 picked up by GM that received TPW's.

              Mike

              Thanks Mike!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by George View Post
                I agree...and what can you say about Brian, Mike, Dennis, Carl, and Al!
                There are so many great songs from them... Here's one:

                Click image for larger version

Name:	52693.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	25525
                Last edited by Mobius; 02-04-2019, 02:30 PM.
                Current Vettes:
                '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
                '91 Turquoise Convertible w/hardtop
                '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust - Ordered on 4-1-2014, 2000 Status on 4-10-2014, TPW 5-12-2014, Built on 5-16-2014, Picked-up at dealership on 5-30-2014
                "Delta t = 23"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks again for the pictures Mike ..
                  Here's my favorite of the week . Any clue why they would be doing this ? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3158.PNG
Views:	45
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	25579Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3157.PNG
Views:	32
Size:	183.1 KB
ID:	25580
                  A thought if I might ...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
                    Thanks again for the pictures Mike ..
                    Here's my favorite of the week . Any clue why they would be doing this ? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3158.PNG
Views:	45
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	25579Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3157.PNG
Views:	32
Size:	183.1 KB
ID:	25580
                    Yes, as the story goes it was bought and stored inside the house for 20 plus years. After the owner died the family decided to sell the car and the picture
                    is showing the car leaving the house...most likely the same way it came in.

                    Mike

                    Comment

                    MECF_728x90_bottom

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X