MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

2 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

3 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
4 of 4 < >

UPGRADED FORUM SOFTWARE

To keep our forum growing with the latest software, it was just upgraded. LIke all changes, our goal is for 100% success, but sometimes only 99% is achieved. If you notice that 1%, please start a thread entitled “Software Upgrade Difference. “ Thank you for within it describing what was different, worked better or not as well. Thank you.
See more
See less

2/3/19 Delivery post**9 ZR1's in one week**/pics.stories.more*Mike Furman@Criswell*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/3/19 Delivery post**9 ZR1's in one week**/pics.stories.more*Mike Furman@Criswell*

https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2019...n-for-feb-3rd/

Click on the link above...2/3/19 Delivery post**9 ZR1's in one week**/pics.stories.more*Mike Furman@Criswell*

Mike Furman
    Criswell Chevrolet
    Gaithersburg, MD
    301-212-4420 desk direct
    mfurman@criswellauto.com
    www.CorvetteFurman.com
    "I sell and ship Nationwide and have done so for 40+ years!"
    Off Fridays and Sundays

Another fun delivery thread Mike! All the throwback pictures are fun, as are the current delivery backstories. Another week, and more C7 sales for you!

My two favorite pictures this week are:

Click image for larger version  Name:	54F8F69D-B5F3-4E44-8549-0D3E0D1A64F3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	63.9 KB ID:	25442Click image for larger version  Name:	89A48F07-8981-4F04-9D21-D9F0874BCDFE.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	87.9 KB ID:	25443

Thank you very much Mike!
    So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

I enjoyed your delivery post Mike. Five ZR1’s is an incredible amount. Thank you for the wonderful pictures of earlier Corvettes.

Comment

9 monsters, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by MidEngine View Post
          I enjoyed your delivery post Mike. Five ZR1’s is an incredible amount. Thank you for the wonderful pictures of earlier Corvettes.
          9 ZR1's in one week...4 delivered and 5 picked up by GM that received TPW's.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            Another fun delivery thread Mike! All the throwback pictures are fun, as are the current delivery backstories. Another week, and more C7 sales for you!

[/ATTACH]Click image for larger version Name:	89A48F07-8981-4F04-9D21-D9F0874BCDFE.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	87.9 KB ID:	25443

Thank you very much Mike!
            I agree...and what can you say about Brian, Mike, Dennis, Carl, and Al! They were about the only thing cooler than a Corvette to those of us growing up in the 60's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Furman@Criswell View Post

9 ZR1's in one week...4 delivered and 5 picked up by GM that received TPW's.

Mike

Thanks Mike!

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
                I agree...and what can you say about Brian, Mike, Dennis, Carl, and Al!
                There are so many great songs from them... Here's one:

Click image for larger version

Name:	52693.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	25525
                Last edited by Mobius; 02-04-2019, 03:30 PM.
                Current Vettes:
                '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
                '91 Turquoise Convertible w/hardtop
                '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust - Ordered on 4-1-2014, 2000 Status on 4-10-2014, TPW 5-12-2014, Built on 5-16-2014, Picked-up at dealership on 5-30-2014
                "Delta t = 23"

Comment

Thanks again for the pictures Mike ..
                  Here's my favorite of the week . Any clue why they would be doing this ? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3158.PNG
Views:	41
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	25579Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3157.PNG
Views:	30
Size:	183.1 KB
ID:	25580
                  A thought if I might ...😎

Comment

Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
                    Thanks again for the pictures Mike ..
                    Here's my favorite of the week . Any clue why they would be doing this ? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3158.PNG
Views:	41
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	25579Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3157.PNG
Views:	30
Size:	183.1 KB
ID:	25580
                    Yes, as the story goes it was bought and stored inside the house for 20 plus years. After the owner died the family decided to sell the car and the picture
                    is showing the car leaving the house...most likely the same way it came in.

Mike

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X