Collapse

My new 61 Fuelie arrived this morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to get to the office this morning and didn't have time to drive the 61 Fuelie until around 7 p.m. tonight. For those who asked, yes, it has an engine (which runs great by the way)! LOL

​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
      Love it, and I know it's a Silly Question to ask ... but it looks soo perfect .. is it all original even the interior?

Looks like the pervious owner really babied it, even the Door Jam looks like it just came off the line. 👌
      It's in fantastic condition but needs some detailing...then it will look like it just came off the line! LOL It was a restoration some time ago, but all original parts were used as much as possible. Drivetrain, etc., is also all numbers matching and original to the car.

Comment

Originally posted by capevettes View Post
        Congratulations Jeremy. Looks like a beautiful 61 Fuelie. You will be an instant celebrity wherever you go. I've had my Roman Red 61 for 40 years and love it. Enjoy the new Vette.
        A pic of my 61.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	61 side.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	251256
        Thank you! And that's a beauty you had too!

Comment

Originally posted by tooold2race View Post
          Wow! what a great lookin' ride. Over the decades we've always had a new Corvette and at least one classic in the garage. Now at my age, I prefer to have cars that are still under factory warranty. Seeing those pictures makes my heart pound....

Enjoy it.... drive it, and share it with others at the shows..... (Bring it down to Fort Worth at Texas Motor Speedway for the Lone Star Corvette Club show in spring.)
          Thank you! I'll try to do that. Looking forward to that weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Jetdriver View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	SSPX0153.jpeg
Views:	157
Size:	821.3 KB
ID:	251287 Beautiful! My good friend restored a '61, and I have a '62

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post

It's in fantastic condition but needs some detailing...then it will look like it just came off the line! LOL It was a restoration some time ago, but all original parts were used as much as possible. Drivetrain, etc., is also all numbers matching and original to the car.
              Definatly a Show Beauty, she going to attract a few trophies ... of the Trophy Case type
              [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
              [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

Absolutely beautiful 👍👍 Enjoy the ride. Thanks for sharing
                Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

What a stunning addition to your collection Jeremy! Enjoy
                  Enthusiastic owner of 'RedHot' Prod.Wk 7 Oct '13 Museum Del. 29 Oct '13
                  Contributing Member of the National Corvette Museum
                  Web site: https://www.daumphotography.com/
                  blog: https://insight.daumphotography.com/

Comment

The Intercity Lines Transporter is a STAR! Oh, the red car is ok too!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X