Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

ZR1 Banner.....is EPIC!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZR1 Banner.....is EPIC!!!

Finally finishing up my vlogging/content creation lab! Huge thanks to my buddy who came through with the ZR1 banner. It looks strange with the rear diffuser the same color as the body. But oh well...it's the thought that counts!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	room.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	24743

That sure is one dramatic car you have. Thank you. Might you have any other pictures of your ZR1 to share with us in this thread please?
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Fun banner. Congratulations. It is always extra special when a friend’s help is part of a success.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8770.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	456.2 KB
ID:	24846Click image for larger version

Name:	KHQIE8158.JPG
Views:	49
Size:	545.4 KB
ID:	24847Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_E8693.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	911.0 KB
ID:	24848Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8786.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	3.20 MB
ID:	24849Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8866.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	3.60 MB
ID:	24850
        Originally posted by John View Post
        That sure is one dramatic car you have. Thank you. Might you have any other pictures of your ZR1 to share with us in this thread please?

Comment

Special car, thanks for sharing.
          There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
          2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
          79 coupe Silver/oyster
          All one owner
          Museum lifetime members

Comment

Gorgeous car. It looks like ceramic grey in your pics. Hope you have some paint protection on her. My wife just got back from Florida and she took pics of the first ZR1 she's seen on the streets and the owner already had scratches and chips in the paint on the front end. This one was in black so everything was showing.
            If I was going to spec one, I would definitely do the ceramic grey with the black interior. A few changes I like are the chrome wheels and lower wing, but that's why you can pick what you like best. Disappointed Chevy doesn't have the ZR1 as a selection on the "build your own" website. I would love to spec one out with my tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fireeagle View Post
              Gorgeous car. It looks like ceramic grey in your pics. Hope you have some paint protection on her. My wife just got back from Florida and she took pics of the first ZR1 she's seen on the streets and the owner already had scratches and chips in the paint on the front end. This one was in black so everything was showing.
              If I was going to spec one, I would definitely do the ceramic grey with the black interior. A few changes I like are the chrome wheels and lower wing, but that's why you can pick what you like best. Disappointed Chevy doesn't have the ZR1 as a selection on the "build your own" website. I would love to spec one out with my tastes.
              Yes it is CMG. The pictures where it looks like it is indoors are all pics from where it is getting full Xpel and ceramic coating. Definitely wanted to get it protected. As a matter of fact it's been there since it got delivered back in December. Told the installer to keep it and take their time to do it right. Also the weather here isn't the best so the installer is going to keep it until salt and snow is off the roads.

Chevy does indeed have a "build your own" website for the ZR1.

https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config

Thanks btw for the kind words!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X