MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

2 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

3 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
4 of 4 < >

UPGRADED FORUM SOFTWARE

To keep our forum growing with the latest software, it was just upgraded. LIke all changes, our goal is for 100% success, but sometimes only 99% is achieved. If you notice that 1%, please start a thread entitled “Software Upgrade Difference. “ Thank you for within it describing what was different, worked better or not as well. Thank you.
See more
See less

2018.5 z06

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like your color choice on the 18. My 15 Z06/7 A8 is also Blade Silver with red interior. One reason I picked this color was the low production number. My car is completely stock and has run 10.71 @ 133 with a 3400 DA in SoCal. I do use Hossier DR's at the strip, so stock with DR's on corvette forum fast list #6.

Comment

Originally posted by conmax View Post
      Like your color choice on the 18. My 15 Z06/7 A8 is also Blade Silver with red interior. One reason I picked this color was the low production number. My car is completely stock and has run 10.71 @ 133 with a 3400 DA in SoCal. I do use Hossier DR's at the strip, so stock with DR's on corvette forum fast list #6.
      Very nice! Got a letter from NCM that my vin 2391 2018 was 1 out of 1 with silver M7 with my options.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by 3 Z06ZR1; 01-26-2019, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by conmax View Post
        Welcome conmax to the forum. We are glad to have already posting. You are one hell of a drag racer!

As to silver with red, that is definitely a super color choice, IOO, one of the three we are most considering for our ME>

Welcome conmax!
        So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Silver exterior with red interior car is my favorite too.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X