MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! 1959 Stingray Race Re-Imagined “Modern” C8 Close Up Video

2 of 3 < >

Tonight @ 8:00 PM (PST) Scheduled Software Maintenance. C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

HEADS UP PLEASE: Tonight At 8:00 PM Is Scheduled Software Maintenance! Could be up to two hours long — but heretofore every one has been much shorter than the time cautioned.

Reveal Countdown Clock: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
3 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Requirement to cite your post’s sources with a clickable link.

C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette

PLEASE, DUE TO COPYRIGHT LAWS, IF YOU USE ANY PART OF AN ARTICLE IN YOUR POST, IMPERATIVE THAT YOU INCLUDE AN ACTUAL, CLICKABLE LINK TO IT. Thank you.
See more
See less

Sandyeggo Designs seat covers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandyeggo Designs seat covers

Just put a set on our 15 Z06 and I am truly impressed. Material and workmanship seem great and install is fairly easy. Color matches our adrenaline interior nicely and the black center section with red stitching contrasts nicely.
    If your looking for a set of seat covers, look hard at these.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9F906A82-3625-4DC2-B74E-9F2195311BE4.jpeg
Views:	52
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	21870
    There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
    2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
    79 coupe Silver/oyster
    All one owner
    Museum lifetime members

They look great! Nicely done. If we are wanting a little more than factory for our C8’s:

https://www.sandyeggodesigns.com/
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      They look great! Nicely done. If we are wanting a little more than factory for our C8’s:

https://www.sandyeggodesigns.com/
      Old thread I know but for what it's worth, I got some for my ELBM GS

Click image for larger version

Name:	GrandSport51.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	29744

Comment

Stunning! Thanks for re-sharing that link! Just makes your interior as bold and beautiful as is Elkhart Lake Blue. Thank you KenHorse!

Just went to the vendor’s site, and are those what they call “Seat Skins” please, (suede with blue accents) or am I missing something?
        Last edited by John; 03-18-2019, 05:19 PM.
        Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Yup, Seat Skins. Very impressed at how they look VERY close to factory. Well worth the cost (I wanted to add some color to the interior. Protecting the seats is an added bonus!)

Comment

I know you are very handy with the tools. Did you install them yourself or have an upholsterer do it? If you did this yourself, on the typical scale of 1 to 5 with one (1) being something you could easily accomplish while you were sleeping, how challenging a job was it please?

Comment

Took about an hour and I had a new sponsor do it for me as they just started advertising with one of the clubs I belong to and it was good deal for both of us (the ol' barter system dontcha know). Although it didn't very hard to do it. I believe SandyEggo says anyone of average capability can do it

And the car it installed in (any chance to brag, right?)

Attached Files

Comment

I put mine on. Just slip over the seats and attach. A little cumbersome but read the instructions over a few times as you go and look at the pics and it’s good.
                Got to drive the car yesterday for the first time since I put them on. Loose a little leg room I guess from the thickness of the material but on about a three hour drive they were very comfortable and I tried the seat fans and I don’t know if the air was coming through but the seat felt cooler.
                Im very happy!

2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                79 coupe Silver/oyster
                All one owner
                Museum lifetime members

Comment

Originally posted by Plasboy View Post
                  I put mine on. Just slip over the seats and attach. A little cumbersome but read the instructions over a few times as you go and look at the pics and it’s good.
                  Got to drive the car yesterday for the first time since I put them on. Loose a little leg room I guess from the thickness of the material but on about a three hour drive they were very comfortable and I tried the seat fans and I don’t know if the air was coming through but the seat felt cooler.
                  Im very happy!
                  Now we both need to dye the stitching!

Comment

Installation instructions.

https://www.sandyeggodesigns.com/SED...TALL_PROCEDURE

2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                    79 coupe Silver/oyster
                    All one owner
                    Museum lifetime members

Comment

Originally posted by KenHorse View Post

Now we both need to dye the stitching!
                      Because of what?

2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                      79 coupe Silver/oyster
                      All one owner
                      Museum lifetime members

Comment

Originally posted by Plasboy View Post

Because of what?
                        I like the stitching color matched (beats the boring white!) Did it to the rest of the interior and I need to get the skins done.

Comment

A friend, a member of this forum, color matched his seats stitching on his Laguna Blue, and it looks terrific IMO.

GM should increase the color stitching options for the C8, thus making us happy and making them money (making them happy).

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                            A friend, a member of this forum, color matched his seats stitching on his Laguna Blue, and it looks terrific IMO.

GM should increase the color stitching options for the C8, thus making us happy and making them money (making them happy).
                            Yup, I did it 100% on my '14 LB. Adds a bit of.....panache!

Comment

Originally posted by KenHorse View Post

Yup, I did it 100% on my '14 LB. Adds a bit of.....panache!
                              KenHorse Pfff... They let anyone in here don't they

Seat covers look good brother!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X