MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Keith Cornett/“CorvetteBlogger”

Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com combine once again to bring you the latest news and headlines in the world of Corvette!  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...er-2020-el5mlj Some of the topics you'll hear about are:
1.  GM delivers 6,355 C8 Corvettes in the 3rd Quarter
2.  Callaway offers a 25th Anniversary Special Edition for C7 Z06
3.  2020 C8 Corvette named Car Of The Year by Popular Mechanics
4.  Chevrolet announces that C8 production extended thru the end of the year. 2021 production starts in December.
5.  EV Hybrid may replace the Grand Sport in the C8 lineup
6.  2022 C8 Z06 spied at Grattan Raceway with rear wing and newly exposed wheels
7.  Corvette Racing using 3D printed parts
8.  What the reveal of the C8 lineup tells us about the future of Corvette
9.  Guess what Batman’s daily driver is!
Be sure to check out this edition of CORVETTE TODAY!
See more
See less

Purchased Pristine C5 ZO6 20 Year Old New Car Really

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchased Pristine C5 ZO6 20 Year Old New Car Really

WOW - I found a 2001 ZO6 with 1300 miles on it. This car is absolutely showroom condition. I had previously owned a 2002 ZO6 and sold it to my next door neighbor a couple of years ago. Well I always kicked myself for selling it so have always looked at them for sale. When I ran across this one I called to find out if it was true and exactly how the vehicle was kept all those years and obviously of it's condition. So I flew out to see for myself and sure enough drove it back 650 miles to Florida. It performed flawlessly and when I went into the driver information center to pull up the codes there were no issues. There wasn't even a hint of rust under the vehicle or in the engine compartment. So now I have a 2001 ZO6 with less miles on it than my 2020 Stingray.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1098.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	199586 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1097.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	199587
    Rocket City Florida

Great find. It looks SO Sweet👍👍 Congrats
    Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Very nice. Welcome (back) to the C5 Z06 club.
      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

C5 Z06’s are phenomenal cars! Their 3,130 weight is less than before or Corvettes since.Congratulations on buying basically a brand new one. It is a beauty.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X