Making C7’s Within the Factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making C7’s Within the Factory

I took about 10 tours of BGA during the C7 era alone. Would have taken more this year, but as we know, it is still closed. I wonder why that is? Could there be something within the plant they do not want us to see at time time LOL?

While this video was made before major changes during last year’s 13 week upgrades, most of it would be still accurate today. I just love the sounds within the plant as it makes new Corvettes.

This is one of my top all time favorite C7 videos.
    Looking forward to our ME arriving.

“HOW ITS MADE: DREAM CARS, CORVETTE STINGRAY” videos.

Taken mostly within the Bowling Green Assembly Plant (BGA), here is about 20 more minutes on making our loved C7’s.

These four were taken off the TV from the fantastic series, “How Its Made: Dream Cars.” Wish we could still see that exact, original video. However, its content has been captured in the following four videos:

So if the above video in the OP was not enough of a fix to see what happens within BGA, these videos should help — at least until we get to return to within the plant to see the ME’s made sometime during 2019. Along with the C7’s that are also going to be made (we believe).
    Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
    Working...
    X