MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Welcome Magnaflow As A Featured Forum Vendor. Your products excite!

We are extremely pleased to announce Magnaflow as a Featured Forum Vendor. Many of us have had and truly enjoyed their exhaust systems. Here is their site: https://www.magnaflow.com/. More to come shortly.
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Trading in a Ferrari on a ZR1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading in a Ferrari on a ZR1

Ric Conte just posted a video of a Ferrari 488 GTB traded in on a new 2019 ZR1. Does the dealership end up writing a huge check back to the customer on the trade-in?
    2LT coupe, ELB, GT2, Sky Cool Gray, two-tone, front lift, body color accents, NPP, body color roof, black seat belts, Spectra Gray wheels, black calipers, battery protection.

Originally posted by joehebertiii View Post
    Ric Conte just posted a video of a Ferrari 488 GTB traded in on a new 2019 ZR1. Does the dealership end up writing a huge check back to the customer on the trade-in?
    Wouldn't be unusual for them to do that. Plenty of people trade up and down as far as value goes.

Comment

They most likely already have an offer on it before they traded it.

Comment

Im trading or selling my 2018 Maserati GT for my vette

Comment

Had a gentleman trade in his 2018 McLaren for a ZR1 and we cut a check for some $80,000. Lucky enough to sell it to a Z06 customer that traded Z06 and older McLaren for the 2018 McL.

Comment

Depending on how loaded the ZR1 was, you are looking at roughly $150K and depending on the shape and mileage on the Ferrari and trading it into a dealership instead of other options, there may not be that much of a gap.

Comment

The guy (or girl...?) will save 20k per year just in maintenance...

Comment

I’m sorry, but considering this isn’t C8 related, doesn’t this belong in the “Compelling C1s through C7s” section?
                Future: 2020 C8 Z51 3LT Torch Red - 3000 status
                Current: 2014 C7 Z51 3LT Torch Red
                Prior: 1992 C4, 1995 C4 2002 C5, 2005 C6, 2010 C6

Comment

You’re right. I didn’t think about that. I only go on the C8 forum.
                  2LT coupe, ELB, GT2, Sky Cool Gray, two-tone, front lift, body color accents, NPP, body color roof, black seat belts, Spectra Gray wheels, black calipers, battery protection.

Comment

Moved it....
                    1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                    2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Back in the 1980s, my dealer took in a very valuable painting in trade on a new Corvette...and yes the dealer wrote the customer a check back for the difference.

Mike

Comment

Can't sell my Maserati GT to save my life.... Woe is me. Guess I'll take a huge $$$ hit to get my C8....

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X