MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

2/9/20* Couple cool deliveries/*C8 prod. begins/*Pics galore*Mike [email protected]*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SheepDog
    replied
    I had a 68/9 big block and a 70 small block LT1. Amazing how minimal they look now. And there was a spare tire stored at the rear bottom. Those cars were the stars of the roads.

Leave a comment:

• brad66
    replied
    I've owned a couple of chrome bumper C3s, silver 68 convertible and blue 70 coupe. I think if I ever get another it would be orange like this nice 69.

Click image for larger version

Name:	020920_64.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	111641

Leave a comment:

• LightningBolt
    replied
    Mike - looking forward to meeting you as well. I’m hoping for a picture of my new car during cherry blossom season before the road trip home. It should be close!

Leave a comment:

• Ssscooter66
    replied
    Thanks again to our # 1 Member , I always like L 👀King at the pictures on Sunday ...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3750.PNG
Views:	140
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	111612Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3751.PNG
Views:	115
Size:	189.8 KB
ID:	111613

Leave a comment:

• Frenzy36
    replied
    Thanks for the pics Mike, am looking forward to meeting you in the near future when picking up the new Stingray.
    Here is my favorite.
    Last edited by Frenzy36; 02-09-2020, 11:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 2/9/20* Couple cool deliveries/*C8 prod. begins/*Pics galore*Mike [email protected]*

https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2020...n-for-feb-9th/

Click on the above link to view my weekly Corvette delivery post that was shared by the Corvette Blogger.

2/9/20* Couple cool deliveries/*C8 prod. begins/*Pics galore*Mike [email protected]*

~Have a great week and drive safely!

Mike Furman
    Criswell Chevrolet
    Gaithersburg, MD
    301-212-4420 desk direct
    [email protected]
    www.CorvetteFurman.com
    "I sell and ship Nationwide and have done so for 42+ years!
    Off Fridays and Sundays

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
Working...
X