Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
2 of 3 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Corvette Delivery Dispatch with National Corvette Seller Mike Furman for Sept. 23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corvette Delivery Dispatch with National Corvette Seller Mike Furman for Sept. 23rd

https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2018...for-sept-23rd/
    corvette delivery post 9/23/18

Mike Furman

It was exciting to see that delivery thread. And amazing to me how many new Corvettes you are selling weekly. Congratulations. Many happy customers with their new Corvettes.

I also enjoyed all of the throwback pictures of older Corvettes in your thread. I also enjoy your Sunday delivery threads.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thank you Mike. I always enjoy your Sunday delivery threads.
      Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        It was exciting to see that delivery thread. And amazing to me how many new Corvettes you are selling weekly. Congratulations. Many happy customers with their new Corvettes.

I also enjoyed all of the throwback pictures of older Corvettes in your thread. I also enjoy your Sunday delivery threads.
        Thank you.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Corvette Shadow View Post
          Thank you Mike. I always enjoy your Sunday delivery threads.
          Thank you!!

Mike

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X