MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Official Announcement of The C8’s 7.18.19 Reveal; Video of The C8’s Ride; C7 Production Ending This Year

2 of 3 < >

MidEngineCorvetteForum Traveling “Forum Flag” Program Created!

We just created our MECF traveling Forum Flag Program thanks to “Ripper!” Would YOU like to display our forum flag on your Corvette, become a member of this program? Thanks for looking at the thread, especially at FVS’ created Forum Flag.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...rogram-created
3 of 3 < >

C8 Section Re-Organization, With Our New “Mid Engine Exterior/Interior Pictures, Videos and Renderings” Section

MECF members asked for our segregating pictures, renderings and videos into one area; looking ahead, that section will become our most viewed area once you get your C8’s. Pre-existing threads that fit are now being moved. Thank you for the suggestion!
See more
See less

Corvette Dealer Brochure Covers 1953-1996 www.corvettefurman.com Mike Furman@Criswell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corvette Dealer Brochure Covers 1953-1996 www.corvettefurman.com Mike Furman@Criswell

~I have owned 18 Corvettes over the years and I felt the Chevrolet Corvette dealer brochures were a good source of info. I collected an original Corvette dealer brochure from each year 1953-2019. These pictures show every Corvette dealer brochure cover from 1953-1996. I do have several versions of the 1983 brochure but did not picture it for this post. *My 1970 Corvette brochure is signed by Zora Duntov shortly before he passed away. corvettefurman.com

Mike Furman
    Criswell Chevrolet

mfurman@criswellauto.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike Furman@Criswell; 01-16-2019, 04:10 PM.

What a great collection. To see them best, please start clicking on the first one, then work your way to the right in turn with the “right arrow.”. Here is the first one, from 1995. Great pictures to compliment each of your own Corvette’s picture collection if you are missing your year(s). Thank you very much Mike.

Click image for larger version  Name:	14B31072-F0EC-4697-B446-83818AABB7F4.png Views:	1 Size:	206.0 KB ID:	23302
    So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Good suggestion John. Another way to view Mike's great collection of brochure covers is to go the bottom of Mike's post and click on where it says 43 Photos. That will bring all of the images of as thumbnails, and then you can click on any one to enlarge, or as John suggests, once you click on one to enlarge, follow the arrow to the next one. I have relisted the link here to Mike's Album, and you can just click on it.
      Enthusiastic owner of 'RedHot' Prod.Wk 7 Oct '13 Museum Del. 29 Oct '13
      Contributing Member of the National Corvette Museum
      Web site: https://www.daumphotography.com/
      blog: https://insight.daumphotography.com/

Comment

Super option Jeff. Thanks for being our resident smart photographer.
        So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Thank you very much Mike. Many I recognize. Many I do not, but all good to see. Thanks.

Comment

Hey Mike.... I thought I was the only one that had that kind of passion. Unfortunately I cut up the '53 and '54 and glued them to the headboard of my bed back in the day. I have since replaced those, thanks to eBay, and my collection is complete. The 2019 boxed set was hard to get.... It wasn't until I ordered the ZR1 that the dealer would give me one..... I hope you'll include one with our C8!

Comment

Originally posted by tooold2race View Post
              Hey Mike.... I thought I was the only one that had that kind of passion. Unfortunately I cut up the '53 and '54 and glued them to the headboard of my bed back in the day. I have since replaced those, thanks to eBay, and my collection is complete. The 2019 boxed set was hard to get.... It wasn't until I ordered the ZR1 that the dealer would give me one..... I hope you'll include one with our C8!
              This is my 2nd full set of Corvette brochures...lost most of my my 1st set during Hurricane Sandy October 2012.

Mike

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X