MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Official Announcement of The C8’s 7.18.19 Reveal; Video of The C8’s Ride; C7 Production Ending This Year

2 of 3 < >

MidEngineCorvetteForum Traveling “Forum Flag” Program Created!

We just created our MECF traveling Forum Flag Program thanks to “Ripper!” Would YOU like to display our forum flag on your Corvette, become a member of this program? Thanks for looking at the thread, especially at FVS’ created Forum Flag.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...rogram-created
3 of 3 < >

C8 Section Re-Organization, With Our New “Mid Engine Exterior/Interior Pictures, Videos and Renderings” Section

MECF members asked for our segregating pictures, renderings and videos into one area; looking ahead, that section will become our most viewed area once you get your C8’s. Pre-existing threads that fit are now being moved. Thank you for the suggestion!
See more
See less

Introducing the C5 video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the C5 video

Includes design, engineering and manufacturing.

Tadge shows up around 10:30 or so. They do such a great job on the C5 I feel like rushing to buy one.

Cool video! It made me sit still for a long time!

Comment

Thanks Bikerjulio. Really fun, great reminder video of what a massive enhancement the C5’s was.

Click image for larger version  Name:	815930D7-D454-432F-8EE0-C0644387E188.png Views:	3 Size:	5.1 KB ID:	17557
      So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Enjoyed watching the video, thanks for posting Bikerjulio
        A thought if I might ...

Comment

Thanks, haven't seen this one, will download and watch on TV.

I still have my VHS video that came new with C5

Comment

My C5 was an outstanding car. Only two things needing to be fixed during our eight years of loving and driving it.
            So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
              My C5 was an outstanding car. Only two things needing to be fixed during our eight years of loving and driving it.
              Agreed! I've had 2 with no noteworthy issues with either.

The C5-Z06 is probably one of the best performance per dollar values right now. At the moment, I only have my DD and if the C8 takes much longer, this would be a great car to have fun with in the mean time. The only decision would be base or Z06. I like the convenience of the hatchback on the base, but the profile of the Z06, makes my heart skip a beat!

Comment

Originally posted by LightningBolt View Post

Agreed! I've had 2 with no noteworthy issues with either.

The C5-Z06 is probably one of the best performance per dollar values right now. At the moment, I only have my DD and if the C8 takes much longer, this would be a great car to have fun with in the mean time. The only decision would be base or Z06. I like the convenience of the hatchback on the base, but the profile of the Z06, makes my heart skip a beat!
                I know. I know. I've been looking at this 2004 example, 20,000 miles. I just need a new house with more garage space.

Click image for larger version

Name:	a3e68270-cc86-4821-9335-0fa0f3b34ecf - Edited.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	23894

Comment

Once you factor in the cost of a new house with a bigger garage you're screwed, man!

Comment

Still driving ours. Have had a few problems but love the car. Museum delivery on it too.
                    There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                    2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                    79 coupe Silver/oyster
                    All one owner
                    Museum lifetime members

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X